An exciting opportunity to join the clubs coaching team has arisen. Applications are invited for the role of Manager/Head Coach at Stalybridge Celtic U21s for the upcoming 20/21 season.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Create well-structured and enjoyable training sessions
- Recruit and develop players from the local community and surrounds to join Stalybridge Celtic U21s as a pathway to the First Team
- To liaise with Simon Haworth, First Team Manager / Academy Head re potential breakthrough players and football approach
- Manage the team in the North West Under 21 Development League
- Understand and take a responsible approach to risk management and safeguarding
- Liaise effectively with other club individuals (secretary, welfare officer, communications and others)
- Build and maintain a positive culture
- Be a good representative for SCFC and role model for U21s
For the full person specification, please download the job description and application form.
To download, visit the link below and choose file and then download.
Please send the completed application form by email to email@example.com.
The vacancy will close at 5pm on Wednesday 15 July 2020.
If you require any assistance or further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.