Stalybridge Celtic is looking for a Kit Manager to join the clubs first team staff.
This is a voluntary role and will include matchdays, and some Sunday and midweek evenings.
Youâ€™ll work with Celticâ€™s First Team Manager, Chris Willcock as well as the rest of the backroom staff, first team squad and club volunteers.
The role will include ensuring the first team matchday kit is prepared. This involves making sure that all the kit is washed, dried and folded and ready to go out for matches.
As part of matchday duties, the post holder will need to make sure the kit and all the equipment required for matches is available.
- Managing the kit requirements at the club.
- To deal with the kit requirements for the first team management and staff.
- To organise kit distribution. This will involve communicating with the First Team Manager.
- Ensure the correct kit and equipment are provided for all home and away games.
- To work in the laundry room; this will include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches.
- The post holder will (where possible) be available to work all first team home and away fixtures.
- Organisation, commitment, enthusiasm and passion.
- A clean UK Driving License and own vehicle.
- Hard working
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment.
- Social skills and communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
The role will, from time to time, involve some unsocial hours to prepare for a fixture.
In return you will get:
- Access to all home first team fixtures, both home and away.
- A chance to be play a key part in your club.
- Free access for one guest at each home game.
To apply please fill in the form.
Main club sponsor
Warm-up Kit Sponsor
All people entering Bower Fold & its environs are reminded of their obligations with regard to foul & abusive language & comments & remarks that could be construed as offensive, discriminatory & or racist to any group or creed.